Looking for some help on my hw

My teacher can NOT teach this subject and now I have this assignment due tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm doing or how to go about this!
Its a pretty basic class so it shouldnt be too hard for anyone with actual experience.
If you have the time to help me I'd greatly appreciate it since with Finals going on I am literally running on 3 hours of sleep in the past 72 hours

PM me or email me @ munzz36@gmail.com

So I can send you what I have so far

Thanks!
Did you get a book for class? Could the author not teach the subject either?

Anyway, start here:
http://cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/
Yeah I have the book.. But what hes asking us to do is just ridiculously hard and I'm not nearly experienced enough to do this on my own with the amount of time that I have
Not sure how much help I can be since I'm a beginner myself...but what is your assignment?
Well my professor has written up a few programs and he basically just wants us to add snippets of code here and there but I have no idea how to make a makefile and I swear he hasnt mentioned ONE thing he is asking us to use in this program so I'm extremely lost
Oh well if you message me what you have so far and the instructions he's given you I will certainly try to help as much as I can.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.