I need some serious trouble here,.

Hey guys, im new to c++ language,ive been reading things like for 4 hours everytime im free and do coding as much is i have free time,.
but seriously, it feels like im improving very slowT_T,. is it normal to be like this? or its just me taking 4 hours of reading and coding with poor improvement,
im in the single arrays right now,. multidimensional arrays seems to be very useful but killer to understand,.
Your subject is amusing. ^_^

C++ is... one of the harder languages out there to learn. I personally had it pretty easy with my learning of it, but it's definitely a tricky language that will take years to "master". Persevere, though, and I daresay there are quite some benefits.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to get to arrays from 0 knowledge?

-Albatross
Last edited on
closed account (4Gb4jE8b)
It all depends on your learning curve and if you've learned other languages. I've been coding in some form or another for four years now. I've messed with upwards of ten languages, and gotten far in three. I still don't consider myself a master of any of the languages i work in. Then again, i'm only in highschool. I've got a long ways to go and i know it, and most importantly I'm okay with it. You will never have enough time to learn all there is to know about computers, you can become an expert, even a master, but you will always have more to learn, especially at the exponential rate at which new knowledge is appearing. Good luck, keep at it, and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Edit: in about two months of working with c++ i'm writing console software.
Last edited on
hi friend, i'm new too, i learn c++ form tutorial in this website , read 1st and practice after, and an idea will show up when you know what to do. ask to forum if you stuck with an error. i never get formal education just to learn c++, but im still new.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.