How Can I Make A Frame Or Boarder ?

Pages: 123
Excuse me, but you shouldn't need a key generator for Visual Studio Express. That program is free.

-Albatross
oh. i cant find it tho :S is there a link or something ? O.o
Absolutely. Here you go.

http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/

-Albatross
Lol That seems easy xD
well do i choose the "Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone Beta" right ? O.o
i've passed by this site while i was looking and downloaded Visual Basic 2010 express but it was a wrong download
Last edited on
Wait nvm lol which one do i download again ? O.o
Uhm.. Is This The Same As Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 Express ? cause if its is then i might kill my self lol it was there the whole time just didnt know its name was that xD
...you're kidding, right? What language can most veterans of this forum program in?

-Albatross
LOL so thats its name ? O.o
i mean they're not the same ? O.o LOL!! i havent had sleep in alotta time lol
It's Visual C++ 2010 Express.

[flamesuit]

-Albatross
LOL!! I have that already xD i was talking about Visual Studio 2010 Express lol
If you want to program in all the languages supported, choose the "All" option.

I actually am not sure if Microsoft gives a unified interface for all the languages in an Express IDE. For the full version I'm pretty sure they do.

When someone says Visual Studio 2010 Express, they usually are referring to the set of free IDEs provided by Microsoft or the most relevant one for the discussion.

-Albatross

EDIT: 13 * 10 ^ 2 posts, and counting.
Last edited on
Alright well right now i have Visual C++ Express 2010 registered too is it the same as Dev c++ ? do i just compile and run ?
I haven't used Dev C++ so I wouldn't know. I recommend checking a manual, if one was included. If not, start by creating a new project (if there's one specifically for console projects, take it). I trust you have the wits to figure how to do that out. ;)

-Albatross
:) Yeah there's one for console projects ;) thanks bro :D
Hey btw.. if i want to make games do i need to use Flash and Actionscript ?
oh and.. should i use netbeans instead ? LOL
Okay, everyone please bite your fingers, okay? I know what you're going to type. Please... don't.

No, you don't need to use Actionscript. You can use virtually any decent programming language to create a game with the appropriate libraries.

Which IDE you use is personal preference. I recommend that you decide for yourself. :)

-Albatross

Last edited on
LOL! xDDD
i know im having a little problem with choosing my compiler..
also.. i made 3 things already.. one) you enter 3 numbers and it gets you the average number ( including decimals )

2) you have 5 guesses to guess a number between 1-15 ( number is chosen at random )

3) Turns centigrades to farenheit ( got it from an archieve that was here.. but it didnt work and i editted it )
Pages: 123