Any tutors?

Out there for C++? This online course in it is kicking my *** right now.....
Learn one thing at a time, don't move on until you totally understand. If you hit a roadblock, post a question on here and I'm sure you'll get an answer.
Last edited on
exactly what mikeb said, you can't continue on in any subject for computer languages if you don't have a very solid foundation on what you learned before, the best tutorial ive encountered is the one on this site, at least for starting, what kind of stuff is kicking your ass???
Well, I started really getting confused when it came to actually writing code with two dimensional arrays. Now the professor has moved on to searching techniques even though several students have complained they don't understand and are getting more lost each week. He states it is a college course and you should keep up. So, in order to try to get the most out of this course, I am trying to seek help elsewhere. I have posted another topic (searching two dimensional arrays I think was the title) with my code for the project we are working on right now. So far, I am stuck on writing a linear search for a null terminator. My professor said my function wasn't defined correctly, but didn't tell me which function and I just can't see it. Unfortunately, this part of the project is due tonight and I still have a few more sections to complete that require additional search code. I just don't feel comfortable moving on without knowing what I am doing.
I have to say I applaud your approach to this. The best I can suggest is post targeted questions on this site. If you keep the question specific you'll get an answer much more quickly. For example, post you function that isn't defined properly, and say why have I been told this isn't defined properly. Someone will help.
Thanks! I really do appreciate the help.
The code with the two dimensional arrays that you mentioned does have problems with the way you are trying to use the arrays (as well as some other minor mostly typing errors).
I was looking at it earlier.
I will add some comments to it tomorrow as it's late now.
thanks! I do appreciate it. I have more code now trying to work on the next part of the project, but still getting those same errors.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.