read file into an array

Pages: 12
Hey there, don't be too rough. It takes a lot of effort to wrap your brain around programming and syntax.

Also, the only elite of this forum is twicker. Every one else is here on equal footing. The only difference is in the effort and experience some bring to the forum -- and the kind effort we give even when the reception is (usually) not well-received.

timbomo
Unfortunately, in computer programming there is no "do what I want, not what I say" button. You have to be very exact in what you do.

Take things in very small steps. And pay attention. Programming requires a great deal of exactness. Don't give up. Things will start to make sense before too long.
Hi Duoas,

I'm having trouble to make a BMP from an array. I know i'm off-topic but the one below is closed.

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/12848/

The solution you posted there solve part of my problem, but I'm having trouble to decifer the HSV/HSL algorithm. Now, I need to save in a grayscale bitmap an array of floats between [0 ; 1] that stores a gridmap where 0 is the free space (in white) and 1 the ocuppeid space (in black).

the array is stored in a std::vector<float> but I can change it to a normal array if needed.

Thanks in advance for your help,

André
Please start your own topic.

(Grayscale is R == B == G. The OP of that thread wanted colors, so I put in colors.)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12