Tired of Unresolved externals :(

I am tired of Unresolved externals error this is my code What is the matter I dont understand??? this my my source https://www.dropbox.com/s/9n6ywtnbti07djm/MYCAD.zip?dl=0
I won't download a random zip file, and if your code is Windows-specific (as the distinctive phrasing "unresolved externals" indicates) I probably can't compile it anyways.

Look at the symbol names in the error messages and find both the declaration and the definition(s) of that symbol name in your code. The definition(s) and every declaration must be consistent in type and name. Check for typografikal errors in both the definition(s) and declarations of the missing symbol.

If the symbol names and types are mutually consistent, check your project configuration. Make sure those definitions are actually being linked into your program.

If, instead, the symbols referenced in the error messages are never declared by your code (i.e., they come from some library), then your project configuration is almost certainly wrong.

If you can't find the errors after taking a look again, post the error messages you are receiving here, verbatim, along with the definition and declaration of the missing symbols.
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/113904/

> I won't download a random zip file
¿why not?
I will download a zip or code off the web but it must compile without any major effort. If it takes more than an hour or so to get it working, I throw it away and get something else. There is a lot of c++ code out there that simply will not compile off the machine that produced it. There are things that are 25+ years old that use obsolete libraries and all sorts of things. You never know what you are going to get.

Unresolved externals are usually a missed include of a library file that is tied to a dll file. The second cause are extern variables in the code itself, usually caused by a missing source file. In the first case, they are often window's libraries that you have, all that is needed is to add them. In the other cases .... delete and get something that works.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.