Homework Help!!

Nevermind about my homework help. Apparently to many people want to judge for asking for help in the right direction if the answers I chose were wrong. Instead of just asking for the answers, I'm so glad this community will help and teach one another instead of degrading you for asking for help because my professor wont what so ever. Thank you to the one person that actually did help me, I understood what I did wrong, and the fact that I skipped a few parts of the questions.
Last edited on
In reply to your question, you are wrong - VERY WRONG - to be posting this.
The answers to this and various other homework are already spread across the web. A quick google search reveals all. Search first.
For your own sake you should not be using this forum to check your answers. The purpose of you having homework is firstly to make you think about your answers, and secondly to allow your tutor an insight into your knowledge and skill set so that he/she can help you to learn.

If you simply hand in the work totally correct because someone else has given you the correct answer your tutor will not know which areas you need help with.

I suggest you ask yourself why you are studying. If it is simply because you want top marks without learning anything then you should find a subject that truly interests you.
#11 is C
#14 is A
#16 is A
#17 is B
#19 is C
#20 is C

#22 full = first + " " + middle + " " + last
#23 cout << oneBoard.dimensions.width;

#24. 10

#25.
50 50
35 50

Didn't look at #26
Last edited on
To everyone that is saying that I should not be posting this apparently you did not read what I was orignally saying! I just wanted to make sure if my answers were correct if they were not to tell me that oh #1 is wrong try looking at here or explain it. I did not want the answers to any of it, because yes I am trying to learn especially with the pointers because they can get confusing. Thanks for the 'help' guys

Thank you Arslan for the help, I actually now understand 22 ,23 and 25 Im going to go figure out the pointer answers now
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.