Need help reading error message.

I'm quite new to C++, so i have yet to get comfortable with the error messages. I get this message when i get to a point in my program where i try returning a string from a member function.

'assignmentC.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'assignmentC.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'assignmentC.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'
'assignmentC.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'assignmentC.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'assignmentC.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vcruntime140d.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'assignmentC.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ucrtbased.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'assignmentC.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp140d.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
HEAP[assignmentC.exe]: Invalid address specified to RtlValidateHeap( 01310000, 0131E2C8 )
assignmentC.exe has triggered a breakpoint.

The program '[12304] assignmentC.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Could you give us more information on the IDE/compiler you are using and your source code?
We can't gather much information to help you if you don't tell us much about your problem.
Thanks.
Yes. I'm using Microsoft visual studio 2015.

this is the code for the member function:
string Ball::printOut(){
	return  "Radius: " + to_string(this->radius) + ". Colour: " + this->colour + ". Mass: " + to_string(this->mass);	
}

And this is the code within a function in the main file:
void showAllBalls(Ball balls[], int ammount) {
	for (int i = 0; i < ammount; i++) {
		balls[i].printOut();
	}
}

Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.