Idiot-proof Yes/No Input

Pages: 123
Heck, most average people can't follow complex thoughts anymore. They need a talking head to give them the correct "sound bites" in the proper order to "get it". (Frustrates me no end.)

The thing is, people need to learn how to follow complex thoughts and they generally learn from experience.

What irritates me about education is that teachers treat the symptoms (by dumbing down as much as possible) rather than the cause.

Still, I suppose EDIT it's difficult when children are used to dealing with commercial media, which must be quick and easy to understand in order to compete in the market.

[rant] /EDIT
Last edited on
Nada impuro no puede estar en la presencia de Dios.
Now that's just silly.
++name
@helios & Duoas,
What is that one in English? I'm scared to use a translator, because last time I used one (for French homework; I hated my French teacher), which was about two years ago, I input "I do not like to play football, because it is boring." I can't remember the French translation I got back, but when I converted it back into English (to check), I got something like "I like do not play the football it is boredom."

I laughed.
"Nothing impure may be in the presense of God." I should have said dwell in the presence... It was just a dumb example I tried to come up with. I'm not an English or Spanish teacher, so I don't have examples stored up for use...

gcampton
You should avoid all the C/C++ stuff with people's names. It only works with +1.
++Duoas;
ERROR C123456: CANNOT CALL operator++(int& operand) on "Duoas"
DOES NOT COMPILE.
EXITING....
Last edited on
lul wat? get a real compiler
I'm too awesome to be defined by a BNF language.

:-]
This thread has derailed quite a bit. I have already solved my problem. No need for further help. :)
We decide when a thread is finished with. Sorry :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123