SFML - Statically Linking Libraries

Pages: 12
I tried making a template and it worked fine. I then deleted the original project the template was made from and now the template no longer works. I tried searching for the template to delete it so I could make a new one of the same name but I can't find it. Do you know where it might be?
Last edited on
I searched the Code::Blocks forums and apparently one of the places the templates are normally located is in C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\codeblocks\UserTemplates, however I don't seem to have any such file path. Do you know where else Code::Blocks templates might be located?
I can't find any more information on deleting user made templates so if anyone has any information on that they'd like to share that'd be great.

Aside from that, I went ahead and made a new project, re-linked the static libraries and made a new template off it. However, when I create a new project based off the template, for some reason I still need to link to the SFML sub-directories include and lib. If that's just how it is and I need to do this for every project then fine, I can live with it. But if there's a way keep them properly linked permanently through the template please let me know. Thanks guys.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12