Begginers Questions/Interview

Hello everyone,

As you know we are in the Begginer's Area, so questions with this subject can be normal for almost the recent programmers in C++ and, as we're talking about the C++ too, these questions normally can be a bit confuse, doesn't it? So I hope everyone understand the begginer's situation and try to answer these questions with a different perspective.

This is not just for me. The programmers who answered these questions and that I can see a really tryed to help the others, I'll post in my forum and we'll help a lot of people. Let's do it! 5 questions for a better world in the larning process.

1: Why you simply choose C++? It's not just because you like it, come on! Show us the reasons! (Suggestions: Remember the time you was a beginner, and so what was your main motivations and strong reasons to keep the learning)

2: When you already have learned C++, what happened next? You learned the C++ defaults libraries on console, and then what was your next step?

3: You think that you hit the nail on the head in learning C++? Are you happy and can do a lot of things with this language? Come on! Outflow with us.

4: Which ones are the most famous libraries on C++ in your opinion?

5: And what about you? Which ones are "yours" libraries?

Help the programming world. Thank you.
Shoot in the shadow.
Let me up a bit this thread, after all no one has answered. ):

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.