GUYS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROGRAM..

CREATE A PROGRAM FOR PASSENGER FARE. THE SYSTEM MUST ASK THE USER TO ENTER AGE OF PASSENGER. IF AGE IS BELOW 12YEARS OLD, THERE IS A 10% DISCOUNT, ELSE 5% DISCOUNT. THE USER WILL NOW ENTER THE DESTINATION CODE TO COMPUTE THE FARE.

CODE FARE
CHINA 2500
JAPAN 3000

THE SYSTEM WILL DISPLAY THE AGE, DISCOUNT AND DISCOUNTED FARE..

GUYS PLEASE HELP, I NEED THE PROGRAM FOR THIS, AND THE ALGORITHM.

I HOPE U CAN HELP ME WITH THIS.. THANKS..
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/120037/

Stop double-posting, and as you have already been told, no one will do your work for you.
If you have any problems with your existing code please feel free to post those.
Last edited on
oh, im really sorry, its just that i am new in programming.
Everyone was once.

The key is to pay attention to your studies and devote time and effort to solving problems.
k. Thanks for tip "iHutch105" that really helped me in that program... A LOT..
You can be as sarcastic as you like. People devote their free time and effort to helping people on this forum. Do you have any idea how many people crop up on a daily basis expecting someone to provide a full homework solution?

And it's not just that. It's pointless. Why would we provide a bunch of code that you wouldn't understand? What benefit is that to you? You said in your other post that you're on a software engineering course. If you're not willing to make the effort at these early stages then what's the point in being on the course?

As you've been told multiple times; try it for yourself first. That's the only way you're going to learn. If you get stuck, post the relevant code. You'll find people are more than willing to help in that instance.
ok.. im sorry.. i"ll post my program later and please tel me what the problem is.. im sorry for being sarcastic.
Sure, no problem.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.