Beginner Exercises

Pages: 12345... 16
Maybe we could have that people, after trying the exercises themselves, to post their code and more expert programmers pointing out where that code can be improved.

Agree.
closed account (1wqDSL3A)
NO!! Lazy fucking people just wait until you give a sourcecode. Do not do this! Make them do it themselves.
That is why I said that they should post their own and we fix that.
In this way they can learn something new.
BTW, this article is about exercises that someone would do voluntarily so is unlikely that people will cheat on them.
Last edited on
I agree with Bazzy...If they want help, they can post their code and get help.
closed account (S6k9GNh0)
I will keep the sources for myself then :D. I haven't completed all of them anyways... The source I have put up will be going down when I think the time is right. If anyone wants a copy of all of the sources, PM me please even though I'm 99.9% sure most of you could do them with your eyes closed.
The bunny one might actually be annoying to do, but besides that one...
I won't post any either, then...
I have an idea. How about we create a passworded archives that the program they make will output? Not sure how to go about that though and may be flawed heavily lol.
I guess you could just zip the however you want and password them, then try to upload them to the DL section?
jah... Kinda like have a programming maze and direct the beginner through it... I'm not sure how to actually give them the password without them cheating there way through. And this isn't a hacking contest so I can't put an encryption on it or anything lol.
jah... Kinda like have a programming maze and direct the beginner through it... I'm not sure how to actually give them the password without them cheating there way through. And this isn't a hacking contest so I can't put an encryption on it or anything lol.

That would be really, really hard.

Have fun.
The bunny one sounds immensely fun (mainly bragging right hehehe) perhaps I should try it after I make my MMORPG then hack runescape, WoW, doom4, an Xbox 360, all my freinds computers, and then Microsoft. ooh and did I forget NASA just for fun too. hehehee
You can make a MMORPG based on the radioactive vampire bunny, then hack it, then change it to a virus which will pwn all the computers.
To hack MS, send a trojan in an error report
lol That sounds fun we could call it: "World of Radioacive Vampire Bunnies" then if that's taken we could use " The World of Radioacive Vampire Bunnies" then hack everyone's fridge who played and deliver all their coke-cola to me
Guys I've just started C++ and i found this website and specially this post very helpful.
Thanx.
DrChill wrote:
deliver all their coke-cola to me

That's fine, but I get the Dr Pepper and Pepsi.

I love me some DP.

@coderman
Cool.
Last edited on
lol My mom loves DP but she is moving toward organic stuff and they don't have orgnic DP where we shop.
lol My mom loves DP

Am I the only one who keeps misinterpretting that?
You know, that's exactly what came into my head when I read "my mom loves DP."

On the other hand, you sicken me.

Lol...
What?I don't know what you are talking about but I'm sure I don't want to know ....

*sigh british people

Dr.Pepper
Pages: 12345... 16