Windows Programming - May 2020 (Page 2)

by kollep
NTProtectVirtualMemory

Hi guys. I'm trying to write code that I can hook ntdll I was able to do that. But there is a problem. Does anyone have an idea? #include <iostream> #includ...
[2 replies] Last: not really sure what you have going on bc not enough info or code post... (by markyrocks)
no operator"<<" matches these operands error

-using visual studio 2019 -errors(2): Error (active) E0349 no operator "<<" matches these operands ConsoleApplication15 C:\Users\18168\source\repos\ConsoleAppli...
[2 replies] Last: Alternatively you could modify Encode and Decode so they return what t... (by andywestken)
Loading Jpegs

Can anyone point me to a good tutorial on loading jpg's, png's, tif's, etc? I have been studying bitmaps and BLT functions. But, I can't seem to find any good...
[14 replies] Last: Thanks Thomas. I managed to fix the sizing problems by adding width a... (by anachronon)
by Esso
When building, one message .... windows has stopped!!

When building, one message .... windows has stopped!! Any ideas?? One thing else...there was another problem before this problem ... overload stack ...PLEASE ...
[8 replies] Last: Dear brother, malibor, yes now I understood what you meant, thanks a l... (by Esso)
by Juicej
How to repaint the window with button click? (1,2)

I can't seem to understand what I'm doing wrong but it must be something I'm over looking. I have created two windows, window 1 has the buttons used to control ...
[26 replies] Last: I am not sure what you mean. Can you make a screenshot, upload it some... (by Thomas1965)
I am trying link an .asm file into my kernel mode driver

I am developing a kernel mode windows driver and I need to use float functions from an .asm file, but I get errors. The .cpp file also seems to not be able to ...
[1 reply] : > I did this for extern function and the cpp cannot find the asm funct... (by salem c)
by schala
OEM Send Page Command not called

I would like to ask a question or a something I would like to figure out I am working with a bitmap print driver sample taken from https://github.com/microso...
[no replies]
by Dalski
Architectural GUI/ Geometry Kernel/ Library.

What would be the best route to achieve this? I'm looking for a pre-assembled architectural GUI. Something where the majority of the UI has already been asse...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks malibor, yeah I thought 1 hour a day is pretty slim, if only I ... (by Dalski)
by kyviro
How to open a file?

Alright, I'm back. I have a question about how to open files. I have been watching this one Indian guy explaining how to open a file (video is here at https:/...
[6 replies] Last: @mbozzi Ok. Whoa there pardner. void displayFile(char* name, HWND ... (by kyviro)
May 2020 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [apr2020] [jun2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.