Beginners - January 2020 (Page 2)

was not declared in this scope

Hi, I have problem, code blocks is writing me that "seznam" was not declared in this scope and I don't know what to do with it. I'm really beginner in c++. m...
[4 replies] Last: This was double posted and by going on post times is solved. http://w... (by againtry)
list isn't working

Hi, I have problem, code blocks is writing me that in main.cpp "seznam" was not declared in this scope and I don't know what to do with it. I'm really beginner ...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you so much! (by vnovakova)
Trying to make a hollow square

Okay so I'm trying to make a hollow square out of whatever characters are being inputted by the user. I got the solid square part down. But I've tried basically...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main()... (by Rogromi)
Opening and reading files

I need help with this assignment but its not opening my joke file of (joke.txt) or punchline (punchline.txt) For this assignment, you will create a program t...
[1 reply] : Make sure the text file is in the same location as the software or put... (by Too Explosive)
CppUnitLite basic test approach confirmation

Hello, imagine the requirement is: Use CppUnitLite and use stringstream instead of atoi and sprintf. Write a test to read and write a double. I did the be...
[no replies]
Overloading operator method names.

I am writing a custom iterator template and template container class. Below is an example set of methods I am using. In my main method, however, when I want to...
[4 replies] Last: > This is my point, I am unable to write it "normally". > The main cla... (by ne555)
by HJ3475
Help with Mensaje classes

#include "Mensaje.hpp" #include <iomanip> #include <sstream> //devuelve representación del mensaje indicando numero de bytes y su valor hex std::s...
[1 reply] : This guy is an idiot. (by dutch)
String libraries

I'm having problems using libraries for string commands. Maybe some libraries are needed but i do not know
[2 replies] Last: If you are looking to use a feature, you can look up the documentation... (by Nico)
by Bopaki
I get an error of a reference type in this code

#include<iostream> using namespace std; struct nodeType { int info; nodeType *link; }; int main() { int *p, *List; p = List; ...
[5 replies] Last: [quote=Bopaki]But when I ran the program nothing was printed out. When... (by lastchance)
by Wail
cin.sync() the reference example code doesn't work

This is the cplusplus reference code, I tried it, and it didn't work as it should be, it didn't stop for the second input and printed the output after the first...
[4 replies] Last: both examples didn't work on online compiler, clion, or codeBlocks T... (by dutch)
C++ Filesystem Path Interator Causing Assertion Failure

I'm attempting to determine if the last element in a filesystem path is a certain value by comparing it to a string. However, at run-time, the program is faili...
[10 replies] Last: It seems as if I've scoured the entire filesystem reference...twice. ... (by SimpleCoder)
First 2-D Array (1,2,3)

Hello again, I have another program which introduced our class to 2D array's. Our book has very little information about 2D, and I'm a little confused. Belo...
[40 replies] Last: Andy, I have made the corrections that you have suggested. From my p... (by CodeNovice01)
C++ Display Function in a Class for Outputting Private Data to a CLL

I'm having some issues getting a class to output some information, when called from another class. I can't seem to figure out what is going wrong, and was hopin...
[1 reply] : On lines 134 and 135 above, you are doing this: name = name; no... (by dutch)
use defed class + atomicity

Ok, so say I have a class and I want it to be thread safe. From what I can tell through my minimal knowledge, I can either surround the operations done on the o...
[7 replies] Last: Mostly I think I get it now, though I might have started overthinking ... (by highwayman)
Shortening Code

What can I do to simplify this notice that i'm a novice #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <fstream> #include <string> std::vector<...
[2 replies] Last: thanks (by precausion3)
by hcool3
Student Report Card

I need some help with a student report card program for school. I am just a beginner and it is presently above my head. The program statements should be all wri...
[4 replies] Last: Hello hcool3, Create a program that will read an input file So w... (by Handy Andy)
Using C++ to transpose a song to a different key?

I want to make a program that takes a music file (mp3 or similar format) as input and transposes it to a different musical key after providing the desired chang...
[3 replies] Last: In addition to the already difficult task of decoding the mp3 file its... (by Ganado)
How can I set a triggering time to multiple functions?

I am a beginner in C++. Let's say I have 4 functions (func1(), func2(), func3() & func4()). And let's say I have assigned time values to be triggered for each f...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <atomic> #include <chrono> #include <thr... (by JLBorges)
Styiling?

Write your question here. #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <fstream> #include <string> std::vector<int> enterosMayores(const std:...
[1 reply] : What is your question? If you have the same question as in your other... (by dhayden)
Styling?

Write your question here. /* Devolver un vector de enteros con aquellos que son menor que el pivote */ #include <iostream> #include <vector> #inc...
[1 reply] : What is your question? (by dhayden)
January 2020 Pages: 1234... 12
  Archived months: [dec2019] [feb2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.