Beginners - January 2020 (Page 12)

by pische
Derivative class does not work.

Hi all, I'm trying to write a little program that makes use of derived classes but it doesn't work and I don't know why. It's not very meaningful, it just does ...
[8 replies] Last: :) (by againtry)
by lefk36
Program that counts seperately the total of odd and the total of even numbers

I am trying to write a program that stores the seperately the tota of 10 inputted numbers depending on whether they are odd or even, and also add counters for h...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class Num... (by lastchance)
by Skyrah
My very first program

I've written my very first program were I am prompting the user to enter all their first names and their last name(s) When I run it it doesn't print out the fu...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you all for your input. I was able to solve it and realize what ... (by Skyrah)
Grading system with templates v.2

I need some help with my current output. It's because of lines 52-59 and I know why this happens, but I struggle with what I should do to change it. I want each...
[13 replies] Last: typedef Item<Student, Subject, int> Grade; that doesn't scale too wel... (by againtry)
Linker error: multiple definitions

Dear Fellow Programmers, I've tried to organize the files according to best practices: declarations all in "pitch.h" definitions in "pitch.cpp" program ...
[10 replies] Last: okay, problem solved...the error I was getting was due to the multiple... (by amccart)
Paycheck calulator

Hello All, I'm trying to build a paycheck calulator that gives me my net pay after user's input their hours worked and rate of pay. however, the system is not ...
[5 replies] Last: Hello cblack618, For the fun part adjust the program to deal with hou... (by Handy Andy)
January 2020 Pages: 1... 101112
  Archived months: [dec2019] [feb2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.