Beginners - June 2020 (Page 7)

How can I write real-time calculater with those mathematical operations?

How can I write real-time calculater with those mathematical operations ? a. Addition b. Subtraction c. Multiplication d. Division e. Modulus (mod.) f. Po...
[1 reply] : Hello gokhanyildirim99, Double posting does not help. http://www.cplu... (by Handy Andy)
How can I write real-time calculater _

Can I write real-time calculater with c programming ?
[3 replies] Last: f is the only one you can do better than the built in language. the ... (by jonnin)
BMI

Write your question here. The Body Mass Index (BMI) of a person is calculated as weight in kilograms divided by height in meters squared (i.e BMI = weight...
[2 replies] Last: Hello benninbernard, If there are any input files you will need to in... (by Handy Andy)
by Tomi
How can I create a bitmap and direct the drawing methods onto it?

Hello! I draw an image from an array pixel after pixel in my program as follow: const char* a_box = { "1","1","1","1","1","1","1","1","1","1...
[no replies]
How can you handle each error appeared while coding?

How can you handle each error appeared while coding (show the solution)?
[1 reply] : Hello gokhanyildirim99, That would depend on the code and the error m... (by Handy Andy)
2-3 Tree insertion

I'm having some trouble making the jump from the insertion algorithm for a 2-3 tree to the actual code. Here is my understanding of the algorithm: 1. Travers...
[10 replies] Last: You may find this print_structure function useful. #include <iostre... (by dutch)
Which of the following function declaration is illegal? WHY ???

Which of the following function declaration is illegal? WHY ??? a) double func(); int main(){} double func(){} b) double func(){}; in...
[8 replies] Last: I should be more careful with my standardese :) (by Ganado)
Not understanding why my output is wrong

doing an online book class on C++ and up to the chapter about "while loops". their is a sample problem that ask: "Suppose we add a fixed amount of money into ...
[1 reply] : I suspect the book's expected output is probably a typo. (by George P)
reading file and storing info

So I am reading a file and trying to store the information into vectors and having trouble with it, I know I'm messing up somewhere but don't know how to fix it...
[2 replies] Last: thanks for the fast response but i think i got it a little bit but a n... (by rezy3312)
C++ - Print contents of array

Hello, Why is extra content printed on the first array? But the second array works correctly. Thanks #include<iostream> using namespace std; i...
[1 reply] : string literals like "DANI" automatically have a null terminator on th... (by Ganado)
by medosz
Tower of Hanoi

I got this program. I am struggling to find out its logic. I am not sure how the recursion steps follow each other in this program and the other thing is that t...
[13 replies] Last: The best way to understand a recursive function is to NOT follow the r... (by dutch)
I can get array length, but I am looking for number of initialized elements

Hello, my intention is to get this: m_Array ; m_Array =1; I would like to get the total number of elements in the array (elements that are not zero). Not...
[3 replies] Last: Is a for loop and comparing each element to != zero the best way to d... (by jlb)
by Peon
Every cin and cout is ambiguous

I solved my own mess. Thank you for anyone who may have looked.
[3 replies] Last: @Peon, as a matter of forum etiquette, please do not remove your posts... (by lastchance)
How to write a program that'd install like a proper desktop program

(1) How does one write a program that would install itself like a proper desktop program? (For example, it'd install into say the %localappdata% folder and crea...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for the tips that have surely saved me from future aggravations... (by cppstuff)
by gsrls
Having trouble outputting contents from pointer structure array

I'm having trouble with outputting the contents of a pointer struct array. Below is my code provided: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <...
[2 replies] Last: Tried the second option and it worked, i've revised it accordingly, th... (by gsrls)
Write to file

I'm new here and to coding in general...im about 1/3 through a beginner c++ course. I have branched off a little and am trying desperately to consistently build...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you...that page has helped tremendously. (by raefnal)
by hbcpp
Implementing std::list emplace method( setting tail node to point to the right location) (1,2)

I am trying to implement std::list in C++. I have began by implementing one constructor (initializer list). And I am trying to implement the emplace(cons...
[30 replies] Last: I am trying to understand how new elements are added into the list bu... (by mbozzi)
Odd Output in counsel

Hi, i am doing an assignment that requires me to determine if a triangle is a right triangle, acute or obtuse given 3 points. So far I calculated the sides of t...
[1 reply] : Two problems leap out without even running it. - Inverting the cosin... (by lastchance)
thi is my online exam i need some help! don't know how to start

Write a program that outputs inflation rates for two successive years and whether the inflation is increasing or decreasing. Ask the user to input the curre...
[11 replies] Last: Hello nockson, PLEASE ALWAYS USE CODE TAGS (the <> formatting button... (by Handy Andy)
by momof4
can an object have a member that is of the same base class?

I'm making a snake game using different classes. I have a movingObject class that is the base class for everything that moves. I have a player class that inheri...
[1 reply] : It complains a ton is not a helpful description of the problem. Is ... (by MikeyBoy)
June 2020 Pages: 1... 56789... 12
  Archived months: [may2020] [jul2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.