Sr. C++ Engineer openings

I have multiple openings with a great client in the Gaming industry. Here is a description for review:

The Senior Software Engineer position is responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, writing and running unit tests, and debugging software programs.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development.
• Participate in defining technical product requirements and high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
• Provides technical advice to other departments within the organization.
• Participate in the implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards.
• Mentors and guides team members.
• Recommends design solutions and hardware requirements that align with product business value.
• Produce quality software artifacts.
• Ensure quality code is checked in to avoid broken builds that can cause delays to the team.
• Writes unit, regression, load and stress tests to verify software programs. Prepares any test data required.
• Follows Company programming standards.
• Follows Company design methodology.
• Focused on team success. Works well in a team environment. Assists team members in all areas to achieve successful sprints and retrospectively provides feedback for continuous improvement.
• Strong understanding of the Agile scrum methodology and how to work within an agile scrum environment.

Job Requirements :
QUALIFICATIONS:

Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or its equivalent.

• Requires a minimum of five to eight years’ experience developing code using C++ programming language.
• Requires a minimum of 1 to 2 years experience developing code using C# programming language.
• Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience with OOA/D methodologies.
• Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard experience is a plus.
• Microsoft Windows CE experience is a plus. Experience with an agile development methodology, preferably Scrum is a plus.

Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:

• Must have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication and customer service skills.
• Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.

I am 3 Year Exp Software Developer in C++,VC++, SQL. If anything for me (job/Project). let me know.. thanx

Email: mota.pratik@gmail.com
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.