General C++ Programming - February 2024

How to convert local_time to sys_time?

Hi, I have this local time_point: auto loc = std::chrono::current_zone()->to_local(std::chrono::system_clock::now()); and need to change it to sy...
[2 replies] Last: thanks!! (by JUANDENT)
friend and enable_if in operator%

This code is not compiling: template<typename T> class Number { T value; public: [ ] explicit Number(const T& t) : value(t) { } templa...
[3 replies] Last: Heh, well, ye learn something new every day. (I’m still using C++17 ... (by Duthomhas)
by Cplusc
DFS and DLS Algorithm

I am supposed to write a C++ code to answer the following questions but before that I need to be able to answer the questions on paper to write the correct code...
[14 replies] Last: Heh, glad I’ve been of use to you. :O) A large part of my degree wa... (by Duthomhas)
what is the epoch of pseudo-clock local_t?

I created an empty time point that represents epoch time: auto tse = chr::time_point<chrono::local_t, chrono::duration<int, ratio<1, 1>>>{}; what da...
[2 replies] Last: Internally, tse stores a duration since the Unix epoch. https://st... (by mbozzi)
by Cplusc
BSF Algorithm

An undirected graph has 24 vertices denoted by A’, B,’ C’, D’, E’, F’, G’, H’, I’, J’, K’, L’, M’, N’, P’, Q’, R’, S’, T’,...
[2 replies] Last: @Keskiverto Thanks for the answer. (by Cplusc)
Can you give me an example of parametric polymorphism

Hi, I need a few examples of parametric polymorphism please. Regards, Juan Dent
[1 reply] : Here's what CoPilot has to say: Certainly! In C++, parametric polymo... (by AbstractionAnon)
  Archived months: [jan2024] [mar2024]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.