Beginners - December 2023

C++ move constructor spot untold error

Good day admin Please what could be the error in c++ code below. The c++ syntax below is pouring out strange error. #include <iostream> #include <strin...
[11 replies] Last: Personally I'd treat a moved object to be as safe as an empty elevator... (by George P)
by lul
help with reference usage

Write your question here. Hi, compiler gave me error about the reference line: vector<int>& c = res.back(); and c = res.back(); I cant figure out why i ca...
[7 replies] Last: I want to hold the reference because in the thinking of once i change ... (by lul)
by demhat
how to make ignorance in sequence scanf input

hi guys, here in this code, it's working if I execute scanf functions one by one (independently, as I take others in comment line). However, I tried different ...
[5 replies] Last: What if user enters suzyismybestfriendandiwillalwaysloveher ? ... (by Duthomhas)
by Mif
C language. Code working in debug mode and not in release why?

Hello.. I'm currently working on a RPG game I use VS 2019 and I use 'C' language. I am a bit confuse, and I hope you guys make me understand why this is possib...
[12 replies] Last: .. Yes, I understand my buggy code logic fully and I found that quite ... (by Mif)
  Archived months: [nov2023] [jan2024]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.