im a beginner and i need help in game hacking

Pages: 12
im a beginner hacker, i don't realy care about hacking in to the goverment or other computers or even passwords. i just wanna know how to hack basicly any game. online, arcade, rpg, even scifi just give me some advance teachings on this stuff. i will listen and will do it just like u told me. cause im tired of using little hacks other ppl make i want my own. i whould appriciate a tool for hacking are u can teach me how to make my own. just please teach me how to hack any game. thank you very much ^_^
closed account (1vRz3TCk)
Can you write good code?
closed account (o3hC5Di1)
In awaiting your reply to CodeMonkey's answer:

You may want to do a google search for "reverse engineering".

All the best,
NwN
:D :D :D
it is not for you :P

First learn assembler.
well lol did not expect for comments this fast only made this coment 6 mins ago or 10 lol good web site. 2nd when i said i wanted to learn i ment u guys should teach me right here. or email to Jarrad143016@yahoo.com for the whole imformation about this. code monkey can i write a code no, im a super noob in hacking and shinigami send me a email on assembler, how to do that type as much as u want i will read it all. and thats for u to code monkey i want both of u to explain the whole thing to me in email. send it. and some one tell me how to creat a tool or a tool i can use for this thank u so much guys i will be so happy when im finnaly able to hack :D
Last edited on
oh and my bad NwN send me a message to Jarrad143016@yahoo.com on how to do reverse engineering if u know how thanks again people
You have a lot of nerve asking this in a forum where half the people want to be game programmers. You're essentially asking them to teach you how to steal from them. Why not ask them to help you learn programming so you can get a fucking job and BUY the games???

BTW, if you need this much hand-holding to learn to hack you'll never be a real hacker, just a code-kiddie.
lawl dude im just talking about pc game hacking its not gonna hurt no one its not like im trying to hack passwords as said in the comment and im not trying to hack this site i just wanna hack a game sheesh please just comments that can help me to my goal and get a job? im about to be 14 not even 14 yet i can't get a job sir thank you oh and i most certainly am not gonna be a paper boy
aperson282,

My advice; forget about hacking for now before you end up in a world of pain. Spend some time learning to program and learning the science of computing, then when you are a little less naive you can revisit this subject.
Codemonkey wdf hacking a game can't ruin my life are make me feel pain its just a game i don't even care if i get banned from it and im not gonna ever hack any thing that has to do with money i just wanna hack a game thats all dude is that realy so bad? and it whould be very helpful if u were still to tell me how to make a code thanks and i don't take your advice as a insalt i know u were just trying to help but im fine ^_^
im not gonna ever hack any thing that has to do with money
Games are all to do with money as far as their creators are concerned and if you are lucky all they will do is ban you.

i just wanna hack a game thats all dude is that realy so bad?
That depends how illegal it is in your part of the world.

"in a world of pain" is just an expression, I wouldn't want you to do something dumb that brings you to the attention of the local LEO or someone that would happily talk you into doing something you really don't have the first clue about.

But anyway this is a forum for C++ programming not teaching hacking.
@codemonkey agreed
@aperson282

Learning to reverse engineer before you know how to program is like learning to pole vault before you know how to walk.

Why did I say pole vault instead of run?

Think of it this way , you are crawling right now (the very beginning of programming - basic stuff). When you learn to walk(able to program proficiently in c++/c/whatever target language you choose) you want to learn to run(assembly - the language of reversing.) When you learn to run you want to learn how to sprint(learning the ins and outs of your target OS api's (WINAPI for example).)

Once you are sprinting you learn to reverse other people's programs(the pole vaulting).

The sum of all this knowledge(walking, running, sprinting and pole vaulting) will enable you to make your own "hacks"

good luck.

You seem to approach this subject with little to no knowledge of reverse engineering, let alone programming. Hacking is a very intensive hobby, and extremely risky when trying to hack into games. You need years of programming exprience to acheive what you want, this isnt a week assignment or anything. I recommend really studying the subject before jumping in.

Also, hacking in a game to personally ruin other gamers expirience at the cost of you're own self satisfaction is just immature. I'd recommend maturing a bit before diving into the subject.
Sounds like a kid that has seen one too many sci-fi movies or CSI episodes. Has this falsehood idea of what hacking is. On top of that he is expecting us to just hold his hand through this. Not going to happen. Not to mention it is illegal in a lot of areas and could result in his being arrested for it. Generally a bad idea all around.
There's nothing wrong with being a paperboy at 14 years of age. It would certainly make you enough money to buy some games. And yes, hacking a game is BAD. It's stealing. Your attitude (and the MANY people out there just like you) is why the rest of us have to deal with multiple levels of DRM, USB keys, on-line authorizations AND higher prices when we paid for our products fairly.

</ SoapBox Mode>
aperson282 wrote:
please don't coment if u were not here to help thanks again shinigami it helped alot disapointed face to those who didn't
Please don't ask question unless they are related to C++.
CodeMonkey wrote:
Please don't ask question unless they are related to C++.

Sad part is that even the ill informed think that all programming sites are a place to learn the illegal form of programming. Hacking a game is illegal whether it is commercial or not, only difference is that the commercial ones have enough money behind them to go after you for hacking it when they find out. Knowing how to hack may help you to make your own game as you could reverse engineer your favorite commercial game to get an idea how they did it so you can do something similar. Hacking to 'cheat' in a game will just get you banned from the game anyways.
BHXSpecter wrote:
Not to mention it is illegal in a lot of areas and could result in his being arrested for it.
That is extremely unlikely, unless it results in a criminal act such as fraud or theft. A civil action would be more likely. I think this really boils down to the OP's meaning of hack, if he is attempting to hack (read modify) a game binary would almost certainly break TOS but is NOT illegal (again, unless it aids another criminal act).

Edit:
@aperson282
If I am correct and you are looking to mod then look for game modding sites, you will be more likely to get the specific help you are looking for. If on the other hand you are looking to say crack a game server for any reason you aren't to likely to find any help anywhere unless you can find where the black hats hang.
Last edited on
This smells like trolling.

There my 2 cents.
Pages: 12