C Standard definitions
This header defines several types implicitly generated or used by certain language expressions.
- Result of pointer subtraction (type
- Unsigned integral type (type
- Type with widest scalar alignment (type
- Null pointer type (C++) (type
In C, this header also includes the declaration of the wchar_t type (wide character type), which in C++ is a language keyword that identifies a distinct fundamental type (no header inclusion required in C++).
- Return member offset (macro
- Null pointer (macro