UNIX/Linux Programming - June 2020

by volang
Unable to bind: Address already in use

I'm new to linux , and getting this message alot while testing and re-running my server. Unable to bind: Address already in use "netstat -ltup" shows ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks brother (by volang)
by kwe
C++ Graphics - Lin

I’m pretty experienced with C++, but I’ve never done anything with graphics before. I’m working on a personal project and want to get some experience with...
[1 reply] : I'm confused, why are you following Linux instructions when you're usi... (by salem c)
Vector3d to Vector3i conversion eigen

What is the eigen way of converting vector3d to vector3i or vector2i. Eg. how do i convert vector3d vec(3.555,0.4444,3.333) to vector3i and vector2i?
[1 reply] : If worst comes to worst, you can just write a simple function to do it... (by Ganado)
Sorry not to be really Linux..

Sorry not to be really Linux but I found noone answers this at any eminent forum Will git merge of pull requests be consistently in the request time order even...
[3 replies] Last: r u really sure ?! I'm absolutely, completely sure. Nobody would set ... (by helios)
by zapshe
How do you learn the command line? (1,2)

Experience teaches all you need to know. You just use commands so often that you don't need to look at documentation 99% of the time. Personally, I rarely use ...
[22 replies] Last: From the original post, it's not clear if you're asking: - how to use ... (by dhayden)
How to print log in OpenSSL source

I need to extract big number related implementations from OpenSSL source for some resource limited applications. I got some issues from the extracted bignum cod...
[1 reply] : The issue fixed. When I run openssl-1.1.1g/test/bntest, it link the (... (by myaegean)
  Archived months: [may2020] [jul2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.