UNIX/Linux Programming - April 2020

codeblocks doesn't show console

that is standard hello world program linux mint last stable version -------------- Build: Debug in prj1 (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)--------------- Target is...
[7 replies] Last: Since Mint doesn't automatically install xterm, I normally just take t... (by jlb)
How can I check if any thread is asleep? and how to wake them up?

Following is the question, "Implement an "alarm clock" class. Threads call "Alarm:GoToSleepFor(int howLong)" to go to sleep for a period of time. The alarm cl...
[3 replies] Last: Just use sleep. The only tricky part is that sleep can return early, s... (by dhayden)
by ravss2
Problem running IPC(Msg Q) on two terminals

Hi, I am trying to run two processes one to send and other to receive few messages using message queue(SYS V). When I run two process on same terminal my pr...
[9 replies] Last: It makes sense for every user to have their own /tmp (including it see... (by salem c)
Hanging on fscanf of pipe (1,2)

So I’ve been making a little class that is supposed to allow me to use an sql repl, but I’ve been having trouble. All the fork()ing and pipe()ing and dup()i...
[23 replies] Last: WORKS!! thank you guys so much for helping me out I very much a... (by highwayman)
Exporting xcode project

I have built a mac application that runs as intended on my mac. Now I am trying to make a standalone version that I can run on other macs. The application us...
[no replies]
Mac Executable Difficulty

I have been working on a game using SDL2 and the Soloud audio library using VSCode with clang as my compiler for mac. I have included the source code of the ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for your help, I have managed to find a way to make this ... (by dangerawaits)
Find char sequence inside char array

Hello i am trying to make a program witch will find a sequence of chars inside char array, but my program don't work correctly need help. https://www.upsers.mob...
[2 replies] Last: You really should use the code format tags, code's pretty much unreada... (by kbw)
  Archived months: [mar2020] [may2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.