Lounge - November 2020

Was wondering..

Hello everyone, love being in the forum and getting to know everyone! I remember years ago I’ve always struggled with keeping my physique on point because ...
[2 replies] Last: I won't work long hours constantly. I give my 8 per day and more if ... (by jonnin)
Solid State Drives and memory

Hey guys, So got an interesting topic. I'm watching the crash course computer science playlist on Youtube. It surprisingly goes into quite a lot of depth in ce...
[13 replies] Last: https://www.enterprisestorageforum.com/storage-hardware/ssd-in-enterpr... (by againtry)
Is this site getting an update for C++ after C++11?

This site seem only to reference is only up to C++11. Newer standards have introduce newer C++ standard Libraries
[2 replies] Last: This site covers C++14, but is unlikely to be updated now to cover C++... (by seeplus)
Circumcision is for dicks

Excuse the pun of this title (I couldn't resist) and please note that I mean absolutely no disrespect to the Muslim or Jewish cultures but would merely like to ...
[12 replies] Last: @coder777 Not only boys but also girls are affected by this criminal... (by KunjeeB)
by helios
How to find the noise floor?

I have a data source that at times produces very clean output and at other times produces noisier output. The signal proper comes in bursts, and its amplitude w...
[13 replies] Last: Ah, screw it. I'll just use a multiple of the moving standard deviatio... (by helios)
Fingerprint Violation (1,2)

Greetings fellow cplusplusers - long time no speak. Has any of you guys heard about the fingerprint scam whereby an individuals fingerprints gets digitally r...
[38 replies] Last: you got me here :) Not at all. Risk management is not a zero-sum gam... (by againtry)
Buffer overflow problem

Hi Guys, I'm playing around with memory and trying to get a deeper understanding of how things function under the hood, I attempted this about a year ago but...
[17 replies] Last: thanks guys :) (by adam2016)
Question about the Code:Blocks IDE

I recently install Code::Blocks on my Linux machine. It was trivial then I set up a project using CMake and selected the clang++-9 compiler, this too was trivia...
[3 replies] Last: I'm using Code:Blocks 16.01 The latest C::B is 20.03, released back ... (by George P)
  Archived months: [oct2020] [dec2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.