Lounge - August 2020

Unsure about what a boolean logic symbol means

Hi, In boolean algebra, specifically dealing with simplifying expressions, what does ' represent? example: (A+B)'(C+D+E)'+(A+B)' I can't find anything relia...
[3 replies] Last: https://www.nutsvolts.com/uploads/wygwam/NV_0407_Marston_Figure3.jpg (by George P)
New Boost version, update Visual Studio directories

New boost version (1.74) and now I need to add the include and lib library directories to Visual Studio (2017 & 2019) to the default search paths. Thanks to ...
[6 replies] Last: VS as a software suite, sure. But devenv.exe - the interface - is j... (by mbozzi)
CppCast: STX

Rob and Jason are joined by Basit Ayantunde. They first discuss a blog post on plain old data types and Visual Studio’s Address Sanitizer support. Then they t...
[no replies]
Modern C++ for Absolute Beginners

Rob and Jason are joined by Slobodan Dmitrović. They first discuss a new C++ compiler from NVIDIA to compile conformant C++ code to GPUs. Then they talk to Slo...
[no replies]
Note to site admin

I've just noticed that Chrome was telling me the site was not secured. I took a little look and it simply appears that I was on the HTTP version instead of the ...
[2 replies] Last: This is a very old forum, with no active maintenance beyond keeping it... (by Duthomhas)
Unit testing with C++

I just finished up a internship, and during this internship, I wrote a lot of unit tests for JavaScript using Jest. I wish I had known earlier in my college da...
[5 replies] Last: I've found Google Test to be good in the past, and obviously it's well... (by MikeyBoy)
by bld
Setting up GNU Nano on Windows

I'd like to set up Nano on Windows, but I'm not sure how can I do that. I've seen some guides, but they all mention modifying the nano.rc config file. The prob...
[7 replies] Last: Okay, I downloaded the package, that Furry Guy linked along with some ... (by bld)
CppCast: Visual Effects

Rob and Jason are joined by Josh Filstrup from Netflix. They first discuss an update to wxWidgets and a bug fix update in GCC. Then they talk to Josh about his ...
[no replies]
  Archived months: [jul2020] [sep2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.