• Forum
  • Lounge
  • Finally found the source code for your m

Finally found the source code for your mom...

I never thought it would happen. After years of datamining, after years of hard work, finally, I found the source code for your mom...

#include<iostream>
#include<cmath>
#include<Windows.h>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
	int momweight;
	momweight = 1000;
	cout << "Your mom weighs: " << momweight << " pounds!\n";
	Sleep(500);
	momweight = momweight + 1;
	while (momweight > 1) {
		cout << "Now your mom weighs: " << momweight << " pounds!\n";
		momweight = momweight + 1;
		Sleep(500);
	}
}
Sounds like you're projecting, I'm sorry to hear about your mom.
Your mom is so fat, even after years of datamining her ass I still haven't found the source.
Oh yea? Well your mom is so fat, that I created a program to calculate her surface area and the 3ms it took to run is longer than she's ever been without food in her mouth.
Well, I was talking to OP, but sure, what the hell.

Your mom is so fat, the people at LIGO have to account for when she shifts in her chair.
I know ;)

Your mother is so fat, for her to leave the Earth's atmosphere would require two trips.
Shut up bro, your mom built like a snorlax on crack.
At least my mother wouldn't eat a dog because it thought it was a burger.
Bro yo mom lookin like a hot air balloon bro
Your mom didn't even give birth to you, she just had liposuction and they found you in the fray.
Touché 😟
Yo mama is so fat when I started running a program to calculate the size of her caboose, it crashed after a week due to memory limitations.
Yo fat so mama, balls.
Yo mama is so fat when I started running a program to calculate the size of her caboose, it crashed after a week due to memory limitations.

That's why my program just outputted infinity directly to the screen, no calculations.
Dang that’s crazy bro
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.