• Forum
  • Lounge
  • For given occasion I wish you all the be

For given occasion I wish you all the best.

Don't forget, we programmers are destined making the world a better place.
Because of love to our self and to our fellow creatures.

Merry Christmas.

(I hope I haven't insulted Muslims, Buddhists and others.)
Happy Christmas @nuderobmonkey.

And here's hope for 2021. Well, it can't be any worse than 2020, can it? And who's going to sequence those genomes if not programmers?
Last edited on
#include <New_Year_Greetings>
Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year, nuderobmonkey! And to all the others here.
closed account (z05DSL3A)

May the Christmas season fill your home with joy,
your heart with love, and your life with laughter.

🎅🎄🎁🥂
Happy holidays to all. :)
I see the Grinch/Ebenezer Scrooge showed up.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!
I bet the Report Fairy will soon be here.

May 2021 be better than 2020.
I see our resident Report Fairy, againtry, is being an ass as usual.
Last edited on
The report fairy sure doesn't like being called out. I'm getting reported no matter where.

Enjoy being laughed AT, loser. :D
Just ignore it until whoever's doing it gets bored.
Shouldn't take long.
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
@Furry Guy,
And with that quote, therein lies the totality of your unprincipled and amateur existence, soon, by you own assessment, to become no more when we can look forward to that so the Universe can make better use of its ingredients - a dog poop would be preferable.
Yes the quote is a combination of plagiarism, devoid of meaning without any sense of humor and completely unproductive like all 2400+ of your posts that go nowhere amid your life of wasted protoplasm and grunting all the time hiding behind an equally impotent internet connection.
You still haven’t written a line of code. Anybody can get SO, learncpp, and all the other dopey references of yours and make out they can write code. I think thats why you are so sensitive about falsely blaming me - we’ve all woken up to your amateurish incompetence.
In fact, it’s you who is the loser. But that’s been you all your life.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.