Visual Studio 2019 help

I wasn't sure where else to go. I've searched the internet for a Visual Studio 2019 IDE community help forum but can't find anything. I'm retaking an online C++ tutorial that I took when I had VS 2017. Now that I've upgraded to 2019 things aren't working the same. Do you guys know where I can find help for this?
Just ask whatever your question is.
What "things" are not working the same? You need to be a lot more specific. We can't read your mind, nor are we standing behind you watching what happens on your computer.

Several minor dialogs are different between VS 2017 and VS 2019, but nothing fundamentally in writing, compiling and debugging programs has changed.

The biggest change IMO is no more Start Page in 2019, replaced by the on-demand Start Window.

The default keyboard short-cuts are still the same between the two. i'm an old DOS keyboard warrior so the transition from 2017 to 2019 was for the most part no change. Transferring all my custom keyboard commands was about the only hurdle that was over in a couple of hours.

Last edited on
I went back and did everything from scratch and it seems to be working now. Thanks for offering to help. If I have future questions about C++ and VS 2019, where should I post them?
I have noticed that sometimes (rare) converting a VS 2017 solution to VS 2019 does not work as well as it should. Starting a new project/solution and then adding your existing files never fails.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.