Screen recording apps?
General?

Aceix.
Heard of python for games

Aceix.

Aceix.
Aceix, define best.
closed account (ETAkoG1T)
lol, what do you mean define best. Best is already defined...
So what is it?
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
best isnt defined here, only what it needs to be defined for. and it really depends on a lot of factors
best as in easier and simpler.

Aceix.
i repeat it depends on a lot of factors
DTSCode nailed it. There isn't a 'best' for any of these. They're far too broad for consideration.

Look at games. If you want to make a PC game, C++ might be the best. However, you might want an iPhone game instead and find that Objective-C is better suited so you can use native functionality. Or what if you want an embedded web applet? Maybe you'd use Java or WebGL Javascript.

Same applied to the other categories. They're just too broad.
Last edited on
it depends on environment, platform, your ability in a given language, the specs of a certain machine (not always important but iphone for example), what is required for you to write it in, how much time you have to do it, what kind of apis are you looking for, what kind of speed are you looking for? is speed important? is startup time important? thats all i can think of before i have to go to school but i can assure you there are others
Try asking your question again Aceix, but be more specific. Such broad questions seldom have a good (or indeed any) answer in programming. You could be more specific with things such as:

What kind of game? 2D, 3D, mobile, PC, console?
Screen recording on what device? TV, PC, phone?
General - This has no answer.
Let me refer you to this post for an argument on the idea of the "best" language.
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/119381/#msg649966

And I've probably said this dozens of times over the years:
There is only the preferred and the more suitable, and you learn which languages have these qualities through experience; someone else telling you about it holds little to no meaning.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.