Jobs - 2017 archive (Page 2)

Job Opportunity for C++ Developer in Germany

Hello friends, we are mainly looking for C++ developers at the moment Position : C++ Developers Location : Berlin Language : English, German a pl...
[no replies]
C++ openings for Connected Car applications

Location: Bothell, WA or San Jose, CA Must be US Citizen or Green Card These mid-level software engineering positions are to strengthen the in-vehicle info...
[no replies]
by JMOMO
C++ developer in Amsterdam

We are looking for a talented C++ Software Engineer to join our Trading Engines development team. The Software engineer will be working closely with the other e...
[no replies]
by JMOMO
C plus plus Developer Amsterdam

Our company is looking for a high-skilled C++ developer, with about 3/5 years of experience. We are located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Please send me a mess...
[no replies]
MaidSafe - Software Engineer - Scotland/Remote working

MaidSafe has created the SAFE (Secure Access For Everyone) Network, an open source, decentralised data communications network made possible by efficiently combi...
[1 reply] : Hello, i have send a mail to : careers@maidsafe.net Regards (by ArthurB)
by dday9
Judging Code - Quick Cash

If anyone is interested in earning a quick $10 to read over 49 lines of C++ code (including headers) and essentially judge it, please reach out to me. My ema...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for all of the inquiries, somebody has finished this up for me. (by dday9)
by madmax
C++ Developer - Open-source MMO

First a little about MaNGOS – MaNGOS was started by theLuda back in summer 2005. Since then MaNGOS has grown to be one of the best known server emulators to e...
[no replies]
Programming Tutoring

Hi all! With September rolling in, just thought I'd post out my services for tutoring. Rates are currently $13.00/hour. I tutor C++ (beginner to slight...
[no replies]
C++ Developer - Glasgow

The Company Leading edge 3D animation is one of the most exciting and forward thinking areas in which a Software Developer could hope to carve out a career and...
[no replies]
C++ developer in Berlin / 120k annually

Do you believe in beauty when it comes to programming? Do you have a vivid interest in elegant algorithms? Are you fluent in C++? If so, we would like to meet y...
[no replies]
Sr. Engineer in Austin, TX C++, Typescript

Austin, TX gaming company looking for a developer to join a team who uses a mix of technologies including C#, C++, JavaScript, Unity, and OpenGL ES on desktop, ...
[no replies]
C/C++ Programming Instructor or Coach

We are looking for coders, to teach our next generation how to change the world. You will find students interested in language learning, teach them how to code ...
[1 reply] : Hi, Just curious as to what the URL for your website is :) Thank you... (by Little Captain)
C++ Software Engineer -- Ann Arbor, Michigan

MDA Information Systems LLC is looking for a C++ Software Engineer at our Ann Arbor area location. This position involves working with a massive C++ codebase, a...
[no replies]
Costs Estimate for -Unreal Engine (C++ or C# language).

Good morning all. I'm developing a project on virtual reality Daily Activities using Oculus and Unreal Engine - C++ - or (if that is simpliest)with C# for...
[no replies]
C++ Software Engineer -Ann Arbor, Michigan

MDA Information Systems LLC is looking for a C++ Software Engineer at our Ann Arbor area location. This position involves working with a massive C++ codebase, a...
[1 reply] : This sounds fun, but I'm not able to relocate, and with the TS/SCI req... (by dhayden)
Junior & Mid-Level Software Engineers

MDA Information Systems LLC is looking for a Junior Software Engineer in our Ypsilanti, MI location. This position involves working with a massive C++ codebase,...
[no replies]
Available to work for free 20 hours a week in C/C++

Hi, I'm a programmer with 3 years of experience. I know C++ but haven't used it professionally. At work I use Java. I'm interested in working with C++ for free...
[1 reply] : Do you have any experience regarding cryptography? (by wsxdr)
Web programmer for a online project

I need to convert a C++ with QT libraries desktop application (with GPL license) to web-based application. I`d like to keep the same type of certification so ...
[4 replies] Last: Hello, I am interested in this project. I developed both in C++ and w... (by Totti4Life)
part time

Hi, Looking for a part time job in c++ programing. If somebody knows something feel free to PM. THX
[1 reply] : Hi Nareshjobs.com is the best Job portal site for part time and full t... (by sujit kumar)
C++ Developer (Full time) In Charlotte NC, USA

Hi All, Our Direct Clients needs a C++ Developer in Charlotte NC. If interested, please reply with your updated profile to venkat.d@prutech.com Role...
[no replies]
Year 2017 Pages: 12345
  Archived years: [2016 archive] [2018 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.