Arrowpoint Corporation will provide expertise to the Army ICAM (Identity Credential Access Management) Services systems Operation and Maintenance (O&M) and innovation utilizing a collaborative and iterative process, and progressive addition of innovation as needed to maintain the environment. Support and maintenance of the Army Master Identity Database (AMID) is the core identity data component of the Army ICAM Directory Services.
The Senior IT Systems Solution Architect position is described as follows:
Essential Functions of the Position:
• Participates in the design, creation, and maintenance of computerized databases.
• Responsible for the quality control and auditing of Telelogic System Architect (SA) databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
• Consults with and advises users on access, works directly with users to resolve data conflicts and inappropriate data usage, and directs the maintenance and use of the enterprise architecture encyclopedia.
• Consults with SA programming personnel to resolve system performance issues.
• Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of SA. Implements application enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the application.
• Works with network engineers to schedule installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
• Responsible for file maintenance, control, and product support and facilitates change control, problem management, and communication among architects, engineers, and analysts.
• Establishes and enforces processes to ensure a consistent, well-managed, and well-integrated application infrastructure.
• Develops appropriate application and process documentation.
• Expertise with the BEA SA repository and its internal structure, Visual Basic, SA macros, Windows XT server, SQL server, and DoDAF modeling methodology.
• Has a deep understanding of BTA business transformation and enterprise architecture’s role in it, the BTA organizational structure, and experience in coordinating delivery and publishing of the BEA.
• Other duties as may be required.
Minimum Required Experience:
• 8 or more years of relevant experience is required.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Technical architecture experience integrating multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components.
• Demonstrated experience in systems analysis, design and programming using Computer Aided Software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• US Citizenship is required.
• Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain relevant security credentials to access the worksite and computer systems.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Usual office working conditions.
• Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
• Some light physical effort required.
• Effective communications, both written and verbal.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Work Location: Fort Belvoir, Alexandria, Virginia
Travel: None anticipated
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/KMGR5GHB6xQ8S86AHXKOV