General C++ Programming - January 2021 (Page 6)

How I download pdf of c++ program file

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
[1 reply] : The question doesn't make much sense. Can you give us an example of w... (by Repeater)
__file__

I am upgrading a significant number of MS C subprograms from VS 2008 to 2017. They must be compiled into a DLL for use by simulation models. /FC has been insert...
[1 reply] : > writedocstat(__file__, docstat, runno, dcall); What is __file__ ? It... (by salem c)
clang: error: unknown argument: '-fno-enforce-eh-specs'

I followed an instruction in the internet to install gcc on my macos after changing the operating system to Big Sur: cd ~ mkdir gcc_all && cd $_ git clone...
[1 reply] : It appears you're trying to build gcc using clang, right? I'm not too ... (by Ganado)
The same program with sam input sometimes works, sometimes not

Hello, I complied my c++ code after that I had an output However even if I put same data, it sometimes work and sometimes I am getting killed completed messa...
[18 replies] Last: Many thanks I will try something but without converting c++, can we j... (by questextractor)
by MattyF
Trouble with A to D conversion on PIC18F4520

Hi there. I wonder if anyone can help. I’ve been using microcontrollers for a while now, but never for A to D conversion. I’m having difficulty getting to g...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for that. I set the GO bit on adcon0 to start the reading, and ... (by MattyF)
LinkedList code not working

Hello. I wrote the following code: #include <iostream> class Node { public: int data; Node* next; }; class List { public: List() { he...
[12 replies] Last: Consider: #include <iostream> #include <string> class Node { publi... (by seeplus)
Is this function that returns by reference safe?

Hello. I never really learned how to return by reference in C++ but I was making a linked list class and I want to make a function: T& operator[int index] and...
[2 replies] Last: The code can be somewhat simplified. Consider: #include <iostream> ... (by seeplus)
by Cash33
SequenzDiagramm

Guys have I solved this Diagramm right ? I am not so sure ? They are supposed to model the ordering process of an online food delivery service. in the The foll...
[5 replies] Last: So in the intervening two weeks, you've done NOTHING to improve the pr... (by salem c)
Hacking games

Hey Can i hack games wich are not made in c++ or dont have anything to do with it with c++? For example a game made in actionscript
[1 reply] : does not matter what it was made with. If the engine is online, thoug... (by jonnin)
January 2021 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [dec2020] [feb2021]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.