help with instructions

Hey everyone,

I apologize for asking but I have these instructions for my assignment and I'm lost. I'm supposed to create an array to print out a paragraph (256 characters) and then have a pointer to handle 20 words. I have to use pointers to print out the paragraph I'm assuming, but I have to print in like groups for example:

hello I I
how am guess
are ok
you

I'm not very good at understanding instructions when it comes to programming. I would assume I would need to make a string array and make functions. Any advice?
do you happen to have the instructions word for word, rather than your take on them paraphrased? Or if that is exactly what you were given, you may have to repeatedly bonk your professor on the head with a pillow until you get coherent words.
yeah I kind of figure it out. I have to have to getline() the sentence and store it into and array. The array has to be a char and then you use a pointer to display the message. So like when I cout :

Hello

I

am

fine

put when I use a for loop it couts: like this

H
e
l
l
o

Then I have to print in center next to that the message like that but in reverse and then another for backwards.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.