Beginners - November 2021 (Page 8)

Day Trading Tracker

Hello Programmers, I am trying to create a program that helps me track all my day trading statistics. I have made an attempt at starting the project but afte...
[15 replies] Last: if its going to handle real data, you need to track your fees. sellin... (by againtry)
make files and linking: empty objs

To design static lib, I am composing a make file, after that entire static libs are linked together by upper level make file. In different folders the project i...
[no replies]
program to find date of calendar

Hi! I am having problem with calendar in searching out about day of date, problem is this we are having two kinds of year one is ordinary year and second is l...
[no replies]
How to template a type and rename it

What I want can be illustrated in the following code :) It is of course not correct, but you should know what I mean. If template a data type and rename it, ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you! (by waschbaerYOYO)
by tron22
atoi(str); not working

Hello am a beginner and am working on this assignment and this line does not work please help its urgent. the line that does not work is atoi(str); int main()...
[11 replies] Last: thanks guys i got it (by tron22)
by Kaega2
Int Array to Function: Passing direct value??

Is there a way to pass a direct value to a function that expects an Int Array as its input? I'm working on a code wars problem. I have the following functio...
[13 replies] Last: #include <string> #include <iostream> #include <sstream> std::string... (by mbozzi)
Help with a Covid survey for class

Write your question here. I am writing a code for my advanced c++ class and I believe I have done everything correctly but keep getting the LNK2019 error. I hav...
[13 replies] Last: https://www.chegg.com/homework-help/questions-and-answers/help-getting... (by againtry)
a[i] = i++ undefined behavior

Greetings! Another question to the language subtleties. As I have understood until this point (also thanks to another thread I posted here a long time ago)...
[13 replies] Last: Thank you guys, in particular Duthomhas and TheIdeasMan. It is clearer... (by PhysicsIsFun)
functions with ifstrem

So I want to if its possible to have a function to get data from text file and store into variables instead of putting it in the main function . //funct...
[2 replies] Last: hey thanks for replying and sorry for double posting, i thought the or... (by CSstudent2021)
Help with a Coffee Shop program for class!

Hello! I have torn this website apart looking for help, but nothing has. I am currently in my first computer science class at uni, and I need help with this lab...
[3 replies] Last: I think my professor is looking for total sales, but used profit inste... (by wraith tmk)
C++ Help with homework!

Hi! I am a beginner to C++ programming and I am completed stumped on one of my homework labs. I will post the homework instructions and what I have done so far....
[8 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; int main... (by lastchance)
by Paul5
Reading text file and displaying each word with it's frequency on output

I have made this program which will give the word with it's frequency on output but I want to make it like it would automatically end program when all words ar...
[3 replies] Last: Brother requirement of my program is to use 2d array Using a string... (by lastchance)
i/ostreams

Can I ask where did I go wrong in the code? It was supposed to add the numbers infile (1,2,3,4) #include <fstream> int main( ) { using namespace std...
[2 replies] Last: We need to extract (and discard) the comma characters used as the sepa... (by JLBorges)
functions with ifstrem

is there a way to move the ifstream out of the main function and put into a separate function? any ideas on how to do it are welcomed //function to read...
[1 reply] : Yes. But it depends on what you're trying to achieve. Can you provid... (by kbw)
by dina1
please help

Let Q(x, y) denote xy< 0 The domain of x is {1,2,3} and the domain of y is {0, -1, -2, -3}. Implement the code that outputs the truth values of the following ...
[11 replies] Last: Just read it as "for all" - I did! It goes admirably with C++'s range... (by lastchance)
by hasane
How to read data from website?

Currently I'm using system command to download raw paste from pastebin. However, it would be nicer to just to read the data from the website and put it into st...
[7 replies] Last: hasane . Maybe you should be less of an a** and consider that Furry ... (by Duthomhas)
recursive function in classic binary tree / predecessors

Im writing recursive function in classic binary tree , to write the ID of all the nodes that are predecessors to the node, this is the progress so far ...
[4 replies] Last: Do you mean predecessors or ancestors? Predecessors are nodes whose I... (by dhayden)
Zodiac Program

SOLVED
[6 replies] Last: Someone reported him, so he should disappear in a bit. (by JRManx)
IF to SWITCH??

SOLVED
[12 replies] Last: @jonnin, The OP created 2 threads, they have now trashed both threads... (by George P)
toupper

Instead of writing each function to respond to 't' and 'T' etc with several functions how do I use toupper(ch) to recognize lowercase input and convert it to th...
[4 replies] Last: Note that in C++ toupper() should be used like this: static_cast<ch... (by seeplus)
November 2021 Pages: 1... 678
  Archived months: [oct2021] [dec2021]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.