Beginners - May 2021 (Page 4)

by abuh
Please help me

Consider the following implementation of the node and doubly linked-list: Extend the class doubly_linked_list by adding the following methods: 1-Largest met...
[5 replies] Last: abuh, I understand that my code isn't required. I thought it would hel... (by dhayden)
Algorithm and code planning

Hello, I am currently trying to write some code based on finding roots with Extended Horner and Bairstow's Method. To be honest, I am totally lost and don't ...
[3 replies] Last: does literally just replacing the equation for u and v with cin statem... (by jonnin)
Box2d info

Does anyone know where I can learn more about box2d for C++. My knowledge is very limited so I'm just wondering if there is any websites to look at or any tuto...
[1 reply] : https://box2d.org/documentation/ Caution: Box2D should not be your f... (by salem c)
Why can't the vector catch the last term

Hi, I'm working on a project reading in a boolean function from a .txt file. The .txt file is like: ABcD+ABCD+aBcD+aBCD. A 0.2 B 0.4 C 0.6 D 0.8 The number s...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <string> int main() ... (by seeplus)
Error in map

Hello, could you please help me? Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error C2676 binary '<': 'const _Ty' does not define this o...
[2 replies] Last: I solved the previous error but now I have another error: Severity Co... (by Shervan360)
String Operations

For this question I am struggling to figure out how to insert the character into the starting position. Within the code I put my guess as to what it might be or...
[8 replies] Last: ... assuming that pos is valid for str. If the value of pos cannot be ... (by seeplus)
Need help finishing code (Read from 1 file and output to second)

Write a program that will calculate a student’s year marks for all his subjects. The program must read the subject code, the assignment marks for two assignme...
[5 replies] Last: First, read the question and make sure you understand it and note all ... (by seeplus)
can anyone solve this please

Consider the following implementation of the node and doubly linked-list: Extend the class doubly_linked_list by adding the following methods: *Largest me...
[5 replies] Last: Please format code before posting, and use code tags as per your first... (by seeplus)
by jocelr
ajuda no código

como fazer uma função para troca de letras em uma palavra que retorne um valor do tipo inteiro que corresponda ao número de trocas efetuadas pela função, c...
[3 replies] Last: int function(const char *message, int, char, char, char *output){ ... (by helios)
Printing Integers converted into string

I need to understand some basic C++ for a school assignment. I am a 12th grade programmer going to uni next year for CS and my main language right now is Java. ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank You! (by GrewalCreator)
by siid14
Missing structure Value

Been working on the following assignment : struct Resort { string resortName; int numberLifts; int vertical; int averageSnowfa...
[5 replies] Last: Yes, I followed seeplus's suggestion. It made sense for the problem I'... (by siid14)
How do I add Apply Force into my code?

I want use applyforce to move my circle left and right but I don't know how to go about it. Any ideas? Here is my code currently #pragma once #includ...
[16 replies] Last: yea it says my "this" value is null but does that mean I have to add n... (by Raees224)
by min01
Arithmetic Operation

SOLVED! This is what I've made so far #include <stdio.h> int main() { int a, b, c, d, e, f; int float Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, ...
[7 replies] Last: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP GUYS! (by min01)
Reading in boolean function from a txt

Hi, I'm working on a project that converts a Boolean function into a Binary-Decision-Diagram(BDD) using the CUDD package. Here's a simple example showing how th...
[2 replies] Last: This is the third time I've seen this post. Different title, but same... (by JRManx)
Signal probability calculation by BBD

Hi, I'm working on a project which needs to calculate the signal probability of a boolean function in the sum-of-product form. In addition, the boolean functi...
[11 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/278202/#msg1200958 (by againtry)
This code is confusing for information storage

I have a code that is used to store information in a .txt file and when the code runs it is suppose to grab the info from that .txt file and display it but ev...
[13 replies] Last: Correct, endl flushes the buffer, which can waste tons of I/O time if ... (by Ganado)
Bairstow's Method

Hello. I am new to the c++ and programing in general. I am taking a class where the project is based around finding roots for polynomials with the Bairstow's...
[4 replies] Last: Coded from Bairstow's method in Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wi... (by lastchance)
Number guessing game output help

Im trying to create a number guessing game where the user enters number integers they want to guess and the range of those integers 1 to (m). Then the computer ...
[6 replies] Last: I did what you said. Got it to work right. Thank you so much for your ... (by Lacy9265)
by Ray8r
How do I sort txt file numbers in descending order to another file

I have the F file which has these numbers: -9 -8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 I have to make these numb...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <algorithm> #include... (by seeplus)
Number Guessing Game not outputting right

Im trying to create a number guessing game where the user enters number integers they want to guess and the range of those integers 1 to (m). Then the computer ...
[13 replies] Last: [See http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/278183/ ] (by seeplus)
May 2021 Pages: 123456... 10
  Archived months: [apr2021] [jun2021]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.