Beginners - June 2021 (Page 8)

can not create file

So i have problem with files. Idea is to open files with different names using one function, and wri...
[5 replies] Last: lastchance, seeplus, Thank you very much! it seems that i misclicked... (by electro amperkin)
Help with this task

I need to write a program in Qt. Put a picture on the main window. And create a new file, write some...
[6 replies] Last: @OP FWIW this follows your snippet as a complete project which runs. ... (by againtry)
Character sequence (Char arr[])

I have a character sequence with alphabets, integers and punctuations. After a for loop check, I sep...
[13 replies] Last: Some of it comes from Stroustrup's book, and I had to ask for an expla... (by lastchance)
Member reference base type is not a structure or union

Hi I have a class reee that accepts as parameter a container. This container could be a vector, a ...
[17 replies] Last: If you have a multi-file project (@seeplus's wasn't) then template fu... (by lastchance)
What api's to learn?

This might be a dumb question but I am needing help to figure it out. I am self learning, and watche...
[7 replies] Last: webapi as above is what I was calling a service. the limits are artif... (by jonnin)
I need assistance with my homework

Hi I've been stuck on this question for hours, I'm not sure how to do it. 1. From main, ask the c...
[4 replies] Last: Here is a little to start with. Can you build upon this? // Example ... (by Manga)
Problem with converting double to string using sprintf function and printing it on a display

I am having problems trying to print variables to a ssd1306 display using ssd1306 library by lexus2k...
[2 replies] Last: %f is the default, 5 digits I think? if you need more: %1.16f gives ... (by jonnin)
In-place merge sort

Does anyone know how to write a in-place merge sort that does not need a temporary array to merge th...
[1 reply] : See this: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/in-place-merge-sort/ and try... (by coder777)

[18 replies] Last: @lindsay, The value of i between lines 23 and 30 loops between 1 and N... (by lastchance)
Want to check if I understand this correctly.

I did a simple addition thing using classes. With some variables being in private. I managed to make...
[8 replies] Last: I am telling you to move your print (cout) statement in add out of the... (by jonnin)
Problem with matrix multiplication

I'm trying to create the multiplication of matrix A and matrix B. I almost done, i think, but the re...
[3 replies] Last: maybe, initialize c to zero? (by jonnin)
Problem with nested for loop

I am trying to create an array of twenty-six objects of the class Animal. I want to have a function ...
[11 replies] Last: Thank you all. (by BroBuilder)
substring counter not working

I've made a program that counts the number of times a substring appears within a string.It works jus...
[3 replies] Last: thanks a lot It's working now! (by caractaser)
I think there's something wrong with the cycle

I tried to add three drivers to each bus using a cycle. However, I doubt this cycle is correct, beca...
[1 reply] : First this code: while(!fbus.eof()){ cin_string(carnumber,fbus);... (by keskiverto)
by CVRIV
A question about string::iterator

void Encode_Message(string User_Input, const string Legend){ string Encoded_Message; string::ite...
[4 replies] Last: About the range based loops... aren't I using range based loops? N... (by seeplus)
Read text file into a function.

I am having trouble with ifstream and reading from a file. Essentially, I would like to "open" the f...
[15 replies] Last: @Fayezilla. Based upon your code, perhaps: #include <iostream> #inc... (by seeplus)
Grades Program switch statements

I was wondering what I have wrong here, i need a grade entered then a switch statement to display th...
[6 replies] Last: You could also use an array to hold the mark/grade breaks. Something l... (by seeplus)
by berce
Recursive Function namely without using loop

Hi Friends, I have program the below code however I could not programming as recursive function and...
[1 reply] : For comparison: #include <iostream> using namespace std; void recur... (by salem c)
by CVRIV
What happens when you press "enter" without providing the program input?

I tried googling this but found nothing but people wanting to gather input without the user pressing...
[3 replies] Last: You can read the entire line of input with std::getline then test wh... (by mbozzi)
by maso
Make Dijkstra take input from text file

Hello, I am trying to change the Dijkstra algorithm to take input from the text file. I found this e...
[1 reply] : If I read this correctly you are asking others to invest time in amend... (by lastchance)
June 2021 Pages: 1... 6789
  Archived months: [may2021] [jul2021]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.