help for the following exercise

hi I started programming a few weeks ago and I need help in the following exercise

Write a procedure that prints an integer an operator (+ - / *) and an integer followed by the equal sign. Print next to the operator result applied to the two integers
I started programming a few weeks ago

After this period you should be able to declare 2 ints, read values into them from the keyboard and sum them up.
Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.

How to print: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/basic_io/
I need help in the following exercise

What help do you need? Can you obtain numbers from the keyboard? Can you display data? What have you done so far? Post your current code.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.